Hier kann man lustige Dinge reinposten, über die man selbst lacht oder, die Anderen zum lachen bringt
Antwort schreiben

31.08.2007, 22:05

Bute I think, that my eglish is worse now!? xD

I think that you will improve at every next footballgame. That's only exercise.

31.08.2007, 22:05

18.10.2007, 12:27

Today at the work i had an englisch customer on the telephone. At first I couldn't speak anything but after once minutes it would better. In my luck he could speak a bit german and i explain him the problems in his (DSL-)line. Then i told him, that i must send a technican to him and he ask me if the technican perhaps can speak Englisch. I reply him, that i couldn't promise this. Then i booked the term for him and we terminate the meeting. That's was a very new experience for me and my boss must laugh while the meeting but he said after, that's normal.^^

12.12.2007, 11:27

I think, nobody want to talk in this thread. ^^

12.12.2007, 11:36

Because my english is not so good

And so i dont want to talk in this thread because i have angst that you laugh über my english XD

12.12.2007, 13:08

Who cares, that anyone can talk english well? I think, nobody can talk english very well in this board?! ^^

12.12.2007, 16:21

I think the reason is we rarely use Englisch. The best Avalibility is an english board or an english letterfriend in the internet when you don't afford holiday in an englischspoken country like Great Britain.

16.12.2007, 02:53

Hrm...Do you need some Sunglasses ? Beautiful Sunglasses ! §king

26.12.2007, 21:53

Sturmwolf hat geschrieben:Hrm...Do you need some Sunglasses ? Beautiful Sunglasses ! §king

Yes, i perhaps need it. But the condition is a adaption at my eyes because i am Eyeglass wearer.
Antwort schreiben

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Liebe, Erde, Forum, NES, USA

Impressum | Datenschutz